Membership has its benefits:
- Four issues per year of our house magazine “Moseley Matters” – This is much more than a newsletter and has features on industrial narrow gauge railways both current and historical.
- The opportunity to become involved in restoring and maintaining historic locomotives and rolling stock – or any other work that is required in running a railway and museum.
- Preferential rates on Trust publications (up to 30% on some).
- Visits to other railways – get to go where the general public do not, plus a chance to drive both steam and diesel at many.
- A members only e-mail discussion and information group – if you want to find something out for that modelling project or whatever reason, this is the place – our members have a wide range of Narrow gauge knowledge and can probably help – if they can’t, they can put you on to someone who can!
Please download our membership leaflet for full details and an application form.